MSBIA members have a number of ways in which to “get involved.” Your involvement is the best way to maximize a return on your investment in the association. This involvement can range from attending various BIA meetings & events in order to expand your networking opportunities within the industry, to serving on specific committees in areas of interest to you. Whatever your preference, we highly recommend your involvement – it should prove beneficial to your business and provide opportunities for some fun too!
Meeting dates and times are on calendar.
The membership is open to all members of the Association. Meetings are at 5pm the 3rd Tuesday of every month followed by happy hour (location decided by committee).
The Membership Committee shall:
- Brainstorm ideas for annual membership drives,
- promote involvement in association events, education and gatherings,
- engage members (new and seasoned) with check-up calls,
- conduct “featured member” interviews,
- assist with locations and sponsors for member mixers, breakfasts and GMMs,
- promote the MSBIA at local events (home shows and business expos),
- be ambassadors for new and “lost” members at meetings and events,
- plan the annual SPIKE club outing
- promoting and helping builders with the Pinnacle Builder Program,
- forward member good news to membership director for publications and social media,
- conduct exit surveys with non-renewed members,
- recognizes and awards SPIKE members at monthly meetings.